Participants | Coaches
Women2Women is an adult coaching program that uses one-on-one relationships to help women reach their personal goals.
Apply to be a Participant:
- North County (for students at SUNY Fredonia, JCC North County Center, or Erie 2-Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES)
- South County (for women residing in the South County)
PARTICIPANTS: What to expect
- You will meet four hours per month with a trained coach, find answers to your questions, and make a plan for your future.
- There is no cost to participate.
- The focus is on helping you reach your goals.
COACHES: Learn more about how you can help
Here are a few women making a difference in Chautauqua County.